Women’s Coding Day – Design your first wireframe on Figma
Le Wagon Women’s Coding Day is a full evening of coding dedicated to all women who want to gain coding skills
About this event
👩💻 What is the Women’s Coding Day?👩💻
Le Wagon Women’s Coding Day is a full evening of coding dedicated to all women who want to gain coding skills 💪. If you are interested or know women who want to discover to code, this is the place! Our team of female teachers will assist you during this workshop on designing your first wireframe and prototype it on Figma.
✨In this workshop you will learn✨
– How to conduct UX Research: From product pitch, user persona, all the way to user journey
– How to create a user Flow: You will learn to use Whimsical and create a flow chart of your app
– How to design Wireframe: this will allow viewing of text areas, replacement of images, videos, links, as well as various graphic elements. You will have to create the wireframe of your own application!
– Prototype: ✨Where the magic happen ! ✨ We will switch to `PROTOTYPE` mode and connect all your screens.
⚙️About this workshop⚙️
This workshop will start with a lecture to introduce the core concepts. You will then be onboarded on Le Wagon’s e-learning platform and access the slides, a sum-up of key notions as well as exercises to keep practicing after the workshop.
The workshop is followed by free drinks and snacks where you’ll have the opportunity to meet and chat with other women teach-makers and tech-lovers!🍺🍷
💻In Collaboration with Girls in Tech💻
Girls in Tech is a global NGO that supports young women entering the tech industry and helps them to grow their careers.
The goal of the local chapter in Berlin is to connect women on both professional and social level. The organization is entirely run by volunteers and provides:
- A professional network for career growth and mentorship
- Meetups: recruiting, panels, expert talks
- Education: boot camps, hackathons via Partnership with LeWagon
- Job opportunities and help with job applications