Sign up for a day of new ideas, great community vibes and all round mood-boosting at TEDxLondonWomen on February 27th 2022.
2020 was a year when everything changed, from how we fight for racial justice to how we work and communicate. 2021 has forced us to reimagine how we organise our world, care for others, and protect both our people and the planet.
2022 is a time to come together, to Show Up, skill up and fuel up on ideas. We are leading the charge, be the first to join us.
This is not just another zoom meeting.
We’ve created a unique interactive online experience of TEDx talks, workshops with your favourite speakers, conversations with fellow TEDxers and some surprises!
Join us for a day designed to inform, inspire, delight, and challenge, where you can help move the conversation about the power of girls and women in a meaningful way.
Building on the success of our 2021 virtual event, we’re once again bringing you the thrill of a TEDx event directly into your living room.
New year, new ideas, new inspo, from the comfort of your sofa!
Our speaker line up
- Discover how women’s bodies are another battlefield and why it needs to stop with award-winning journalist, Christina Lamb
- Celebrate yourself and revel in your difference with poet and musician, Reeta Loi
- Learn how climate is affecting the fight against child marriage with Dr Faith Mwangi-Powell, CEO of Girls Not Brides
- Recognise the orgasm gap and its impact on gender equality with Dr Karen Gurney, Clinical psychologist and psychosexologist
- Find out what happens when poetry meets climate science with Hot Poets
- Realise the importance of play for all and why we need more space for it with Marie Williams, engineer and Founder of Dream Networks
- Understand why inclusion is your responsibility too with disability specialist and social entrepreneur, Shani Dhanda
- Show up for radical vulnerability with trans activists, authors and film-makers, Ugla Stefanía Kristjönudóttir Jónsdóttir and Fox Fisher
Introducing our workshops*, all run by past TEDxLondon legends on their area of expertise:
- Go from anxiety to action – learn how to feel unstoppable when facing up to the climate crisis with Clover Hogan.
- Throw away the career ladder and coach yourself to success with Helen Tupper and Sarah Ellis.
- Go from anonymous to advocate – create the change you want to see with leading activists, Payzee Mahmod and Kajal Odedra.
- Join the Lady Gang and celebrate the art of collaboration with Sophie Williams and Anna Woolf.
- Work towards a more equitable future by reimagining masculinity with Kasey Robinson and Richie Beson.
Find out all the details at https://women.tedxlondon.com/
*Workshops are available exclusively to All Access pass holders only.
We are aware that some iPhone users are experiencing issues booking tickets via the Eventbrite app. Please copy and paste the following link into your browser and book via the website: https://tedxlondonwomen2022.eventbrite.co.uk