Female* Leadership Circle
Welcome to the Female* Leadership Circle!
We co-host conversational workshops and get-togethers by and for women* and all who identify as such in the realm of FLINTA.
- DATE: every LAST WEDNESDAY of the MONTH
- TIME: 6pm-8pm (official program, afterwards open end
- VENUE: to be announced for each event via eventbrite, LinkedInLinkedIn group and Instagram
We boldly state:
- no professional networking/startup event
- with no conventional agenda!
F*LC is about something else. It Is a space for exploration and collaboration.
At F*LC we co-create a space with you, where we can
- open up our minds, hearts,
- are willing to share whatever we want to share (fears, doubts, success, joy, or just listen),
- learn from each other,
- or just simply enjoy our time together.
F*LC ranges around anything that concerns…
- Female* Leadership and how we define it
- Female* Entrepreneurship
- The Female* Career and Work/Life Experience
Topics of past F*LCs were…
- “Kick Off – Creating and defining the Female* Leadership Circle” (February ’23)
- “Female* Leadership – What does it mean to you?” (March ’23)
- “Scary Spaces in Business – How do we enter and rewrite them?” (April ’23)
- “Scares, Struggles and Starting over – How our personal stories shape us and ignite our potential to unlock our hidden strengths” (June ’23)
How can I co-host a F*LC get together?
At the end of each event/ get-together/meet up 2 participants volunteer as co-hosts for the next F*LC. Ideally the hosts have therefore attended at least one previous F*LC event.
If you haven’t attended the F*LC before and still would like to co-host, please contact email@example.com.
The co-host-volunteers will be then accompanied in 1-2 initial sessions (online or hybrid) by one of the co-coordinating team to take the next steps in designing the next F*LC content.
Administrative/ event-organization related tasks will be taken care of by the team, so the hosts can primarily focus on hosting the topic of the next F*LC.
We want to ensure that F*LC is a space where we all can co-create what the F*LC is about, as a participant or a co-host and where we continue to explore what matters to those who attend.
Meet the women* behind the event…
Hosted by: Co-Hosts Names (will be updated for each event, incl. LinkedIn-Link to Profiles)
Supported and co-coordinated by: Natalia Bialobrzewska | Founder of Kontakt Kollektiv, Barbara Knoben | Co-founder of wir:markt, Pia Köber | Facilitator and Co-Coordinator F*LC, Neigea Mendy I Communications Manager Kontakt Kollektiv