Empowerment of Women. Power-Workshop for Female Entrepreneurs
Have you ever wondered:
- Why there haven’t been so many women establishing their businesses?
- What features distinguish female founders from their male counterparts?
- How female traits can positively influence the international business scene?
- How to turn female characteristics traditionally perceived as drawbacks, into a source of strength?
- How women entrepreneurs can stay on top of the situation in the highly volatile times?
In order to discuss and answer those and many more topics the female team members of the Gründungsfabrik Rheingau – Alexandra Wagner-Thind & Olga Karpiuk – are very pleased to invite you to a 3-day Power-Workshop for Female Entrepreneurs – an inspiring and hands-on three day workshop by women for women only.
When: 17, 18, 19 November 2022
Timing: 9:00 – 17:00
Where: Gründungsfabrik Rheingau, Geisenheim
Aim: Incentivise female founders and entrepreneurs about the women entrepreneurship, its positive and negative sides, as well as motivate them to bravely face and embrace the challenges awaiting women in business setting. Exchange with fellow female entrepreneurs and gain tools to excel in professional life.
For whom: Female founders and entrepreneurs with up to three years of entrepreneurial experience.
- Female founders’ skillset and mindset: how to cherish strengths and turn weaknesses into success factors?
- Pitch training: what makes women good on stage?
- Networking and female empowerment: how to make valuable connections and forge long-lasting cooperation?
- Value proposition & 3D canvas: how to deliver true value to your customers?
- Pricing strategy: what is the right price for your product/service?
- Women executive leadership: why women are the best CEOs?
- Future thinking: how to properly account for the risks to your business?
- Funding strategy: how to be taken seriously and successfully attract capital as a woman?
- Self-management: how to compassionately manage yourself around the clock?
- The art of good contracts and insurance: how to make sure your venture heads into the right direction?
- Methods to get through stressful time: how can I stay healthy and mindful?
Guests: Experienced guests from different stages of life and representing practical & academic perspective.
Methods: Inputs from guest speakers, interviews with practitioners, success & failure life stories, different agile methods (indoor and outdoor), practical exercises, discussion, and a lot more.
The event will be in person only (no hybrid mode), and will be conducted in English.
The workshop will also include an event on 17th November at 17:30 – “Fuck-up-night” at Pop-up Co-Working Oestrich Winkel (or at Gründungsfabrik Rheingau, tba) during which entrepreneurs will share their failure-stories with the wider audience from the region.
If interested, please fill out the registration form below. We will get in touch with you soon.
We are looking forward to welcome you to the power-workshop!
Alexandra & Olga