Personal branding for freelancers and business owners
Hi boss babes
Building a personal brand has never been more important than it is today. Anyone with access to the internet and social media can build an audience, position themselves as an expert, and start attracting clients for their business. And that’s exactly what a lot of people are doing.
Over the last years, and especially fueled by the pandemic, we can see a rise of freelancing and the gig economy in countries across Europe.
While it’s great to see so many people embrace their entrepreneurial spirit, this also means that every self-employed person, freelancer, independent contractor, and entrepreneur will soon face more competition than ever. The key to being and staying visible and differentiating yourself from your competitors is building a personal brand.
Is this you?
- You want to start or improve your personal branding but you don’t know where to begin
- You struggle with picking the right personal branding channels and activities
- You have ideas for your personal branding but lack confidence to implement them
- You already started your personal branding but are having a hard time with staying consistent and motivated
In this workshop we will cover:
- What personal branding is and how it translates into your reality as a self-employed woman
- What happens if you don’t leverage the power of personal branding
- What personal branding strategies are available to you
- Why storytelling is an incredibly compelling and powerful personal branding strategy
You will walk away
with an increased level of knowledge about which personal branding direction is right for you and your business
- having debunked some common myths about personal branding and understanding what really is important when it comes to personal branding
- feeling more confident and certain about the next steps you need to take in your personal branding process
- having specific actions outlined and prepared that you can keep working on by yourself
- with new connections and a sense of community that will support you on your personal branding journey
Here’s what you can expect from the event agenda
- 6.30 pm: Doors open, we get you checked in, you can grab a drink/snack and mingle.
- 7.00 pm: We kick off the workshop with lots of hands-on activities, live practice, and room for questions and answers. The workshop is designed to be a 2-hour experience.
We will have the space until 10.00 pm so you’re welcome to stick around after the workshop to continue the discussion and cultivate your newly made connections. Also, I’ll be available to take more questions and do some more hot-seat coaching
- Included in your ticket is one free drink (non-alcoholic or alcoholic) and one snack. More beverages/snacks can be purchased at the bar.
- Our host location Denizen House is a communal place providing work, refreshment, and recreational facilities throughout the day. On the day of our workshop, you can get a day pass for 15€ instead of 19€. Enjoy the comfort of common rooms and unlimited hot beverages!
- As always space is limited so please only get a ticket if you’re certain you can attend. NO REFUNDS! If for whatever reason you cannot make it you can re-sell your ticket in our Facebook group.
- Kids and furry friends are more than welcome.
- If you don’t identify as a woman: Berlin Boss Babes was created as a platform for women but I’m aware that we share many of the same challenges with other underrepresented groups and minorities. In light of this, I’m making an overall effort to build FLINTA-friendly spaces. Please feel absolutely invited if you’re looking for an environment where together with like-minded folks you can explore how to deal with the struggles put on us by patriarchal power dynamics and other sources of systemic injustice.
- If you cannot afford the ticket: Please message me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to find a solution.
I can’t wait to see you on the 31st of May!!
Lots of love,
Tamara Rose Morales is the founder of Berlin Boss Babes, a business and leadership coach, and a public speaker.
After graduating with a master’s degree in political science and spending a few years in the political industry, Tamara changed career paths and spent more than a decade in building and developing businesses and talents.
Initially, she consulted large multinational corporations on incubating and scaling spin-off companies and later, she focused on supporting early-stage founders and companies with their growth strategies. She experienced the day-to-day at a venture capital firm, various startups and as an external advisor.
In 2020, Tamara founded Berlin Boss Babes, a social impact consulting business. Berlin Boss Babes accelerates the professional and financial advancement of women via coaching, workshops, events, and a currently +6500 women strong community. In her capacity as a coach, Tamara works with female freelancers and entrepreneurs that want to fast track their business’ growth and success and, at the same time, cultivate a sense of wellbeing and purpose. She also acts as an organizational consultant for companies who want to empower underrepresented and marginalized groups and create a more inclusive workplace culture.