Especially for women and mothers we have created the lecture and online networking event – “Mothers start up differently”. During the 2-hour event you will be accompanied by the experienced entrepreneur and founder of StartUp MOM Ekaterina Arlt-Kalthoff. You’ll learn how other women have taken the plunge into self-employment.
You’ll get answers to the following questions:
- Why now is exactly the right time for you to start up?
- What are the typical barriers when mothers want to start up?
- How have other female founders managed to deal with challenges in everyday life?
- Being self-employed and having enough time for the family, is that possible?
- How to remain a successful entrepreneur in the long term?
- What are the most important steps for your successful marketing after startup?
- What skills do you need as an independent mom?
- What business ideas give you more freedom and how to develop them?
- Best practice examples from 3 StartUp MOM founders
The procedure is as follows:
- short round of introductions
- Short lecture
- Opportunity to ask questions and network
- For interested parties who do not yet have a business idea, we recommend the Idea Day
- in 2 hours you will learn how to start successfully
- you get practical examples
- you can ask your specific questions
- this event serves as an encouragement day
- Tax deductible