The Idea Sprint – test your business idea – is specially designed for women and mothers who already have a balanced business idea. This can be attended after the Idea Day or separately if you are still in the process of concretizing your business idea. In the workshop, the experienced entrepreneur and founder of StartUp MOM, Ekaterina Arlt-Kalthoff, will guide you. In the 2-hour online session we will get you started and you will actively work on the implementation and the first tests of your business idea.
This is about showing you the way to stay focused and work on your business idea in a resource-saving way. The workshop is suitable for anyone who has already envisaged a business idea.
We use different methods, including design thinking, to guide you. You will receive a workbook that will accompany you even after the workshop.
We answer the following questions together at the Idea Sprint – test your business idea:
- What are the next steps for implementing your business ideas?
- What knowledge do you need to implement it?
- What resources do you need?
- Who is your target audience?
- What market are you in?
- How do you build a “prototype” (even for services)?
- How do you test your business idea?
- What are the next steps?
The procedure is as follows:
- Presentation of the exact procedure
- Introduction round and presentation of your business idea
- Development of an initial implementation strategy
- multiple feedback loops
- Conclusion and outlook
Your benefits of Idea Sprint – test your business idea:
- in 2 hours we work more concretely on a business idea
- you get honest feedback
- you will receive the Workbook 2
- No hidden costs
- 100% price guarantee
- Legal right of withdrawal
- Tax deductible