Are you dissatisfied with your professional situation and thinking about starting your own business? Financial uncertainty at the beginning of self-employment is often the reason why women do not dare to take the step. But with the subsidies of the employment agencies and JobCenter, this time can be bridged until you can support yourself from your income.
An employee of the “Gründerinnenzentrale” will inform you about the start-up subsidy and “Einstiegsgeld”, blocking periods and how to deal with the “Agentur für Arbeit” or the “JobCenter”. This event is aimed at (still) employed as well as unemployed women.
Among others, we answer the following questions:
- Is it possible for me to apply for a start-up grant or start-up allowance?
- Am I entitled to the benefits?
- What if I quit myself?
- What requirements must my project meet?
- How much would the respective support be and how long would I get it?
- Do I have to pay back the grant?
- What are the additional benefits of the grants?
Location: The event is organized through ZOOM.